Privacy and Policy
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on our site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms: Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or share an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited or shared. It expires after 1 day.
- Analytics: Who do we share your data with and how long do we retain your data? We do not sell or share your data. FACTS Sofware House LLC strongly believe in the responsible use of the information we collect from our customers. Our policies and procedures are designed to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We aim to collect and use your information in a responsible and non-discriminatory manner by restricting the use of your information only to FACTS Sofware House LLC.
Know your Privacy and Security Rights:
- What rights you have over your data: If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where we send your data: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service such as a Facebook pixel or Google and Bing analytics.